You are here: home > accessibility
P&O Ferries is fully committed to making its products and services accessible to all users
P&O Ferries Ltd will endeavour to make its web sites accessible to the widest possible audience irrespective of the way in which they browse the web. This is a part of our wider company objective of making the customer the centre of all that we do at the port, on our ships, over the telephone and on the web.
Some notes about our approach to creating an accessible web site:
- » The P&O Ferries Freight web site does not contain video, audio or Flash content
- » Text on the site can be resized for ease of reading. To do this:
- » In Internet Explorer go to ‘View’ menu, choose ‘Text Size’ and select your required size
- » In Firefox, go to the ‘View’ menu, choose ‘Text Size’ and select your required size
- » If you are using a PC and have a mouse with a scroll-wheel, for both of the above browsers you can quickly resize text by holding down the ‘Ctrl’ key (bottom left of the keyboard) and scrolling the mouse wheel
- » All meaningful images have ‘alt’ tags (a text alternative which describes the picture) which can be read by screen reader software
We would welcome your views in order to enable us to continually improve this web site. If you have any comments or suggestions, please email email@example.com.