As one of Europe's leading ferry operators we recognise how important it is for our customers to have an easy and efficient way to do business with us.
Welcome to P&O Ferries' freight website. A refreshingly simple yet powerful tool allowing account holders access to book, amend and track units on over 450 departures a week, on 8 different routes, as well as providing a host of useful information. It's all just a click away.
***For any Driver Accompanied (SDVs) booking requests for the 03:00 & 16:00 departure ex Liverpool and 03:00 & 15:00 departure ex Dublin, please contact us on +44 (0)845 832 22 22 / +353 (0)1 876 2300/45 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Bookings via the website will not be accepted.***
***Due to cabin restrictions on freight vessels, please book self drives on the Tilbury to Zeebrugge and Zeebrugge to Tilbury routes with email to Freightops.Tilbury@POferries.com.***
For up to date travel information, please follow our dedicated freight Twitter account.
Using our services has never been so easy...
View our latest Coronavirus news here.
*Freight drivers remain exempt from quarantine/self-isolation requirements on arrival in the UK, regardless of the countries they have travelled in, but please note that points 1 & 3 of the public health information below applies to all freight drivers and accompanying passengers.
The United Kingdom is taking steps to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
1) All persons (including UK nationals and residents) arriving in the UK from outside the common travel area must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 3 days of departure to the UK. For further information please visit: www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england.
2) To protect your health and others’, everyone must complete an online passenger locator form before arrival in the United Kingdom.
3) All arrivals must quarantine for 10 days unless exempt*. If you have travelled through a red list country in the last 10 days, you must have a valid Managed Quarantine Facility booked prior to departure. For information please visit: www.gov.uk/travel-quarantine-and-testing. Check the list of exempt countries immediately before travel and the list of work-related exemptions if travelling for work.
4) Everyone is required to take a coronavirus test on days 2 and 8 of their quarantine. You must have this booked prior to departure. For information please visit: www.gov.uk/travel-quarantine-and-testing.
5) It is a legal requirement that you wear a face covering on public transport in the UK.
6) If you quarantine in England, you may opt in to Test to Release. For further information please visit: www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-test-to-release-for-international-travel.
Failure to comply with the above measures is a criminal offence and you could be fined. Please visit www.gov.uk/uk-border-control for detailed public health advice and requirements for entering the UK.
For information on our sister company, please click on the link below
Please click on a link below
view our travel news »